Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
If you’re using the Ibotta program to get a bit of cash back from grocery shopping, there is one more app to download to your list. Groupon recently launched their app – Snap by Groupon. I just found out about it myself the other day. So, Monday I just had to go grab my last minute sale items because I had a funny feeling Tuesday was going to be hectic.
So what are some savings you can expect to see?
- $1 cash back on any gallon of milk
- $3 cash back on Huggies Diapers
- $0.25 cash back on bananas
So enough talk… you want to see results, right? Well, I visited Jewel-Osco, Tony’s Finer Foods, and Rio Valley Market. Of which, what do you know, bananas, lettuce, and apples were on my list.
Tonight, I simply added them to my grocery list, took a picture with my phone of the receipts, and bam, instant cash. Now of course they are going to verify my receipt, but the $1, hopefully, will be available soon.
So here’s how you can get the Snap app:
- Download the Snap app for iPhone or Android, or use the Snap website
- Take a quick peep around before you shop, add your items to your grocery list
- Print your coupons before you shop! Double up on the savings!
- Purchase the promoted products at your local stores
- Snap a pic of your receipt when you get home
- Wait for the cash to ring in
Sign up for your Snap account now.